Saturday 17 March 2018

On My Block

Premiere Date: March 16, 2018


Category: Series, Seasons: 1, Episodes: 10


Genres: Comedy


Language: English


Runtime: 30 Min


IMDB.com Rating: 7.5/10


Distribution: Global Original


On My Block


On My Block, co-created by Lauren Iungerich (Awkward), Eddie Gonzalez & Jeremy Haft, is a coming of age comedy about four bright and street-savvy friends navigating their way through the triumph, pain and the newness of high-school set in LA’s South Central neighborhood.


View On My Block on Netflix.


Writers: Jeremy Haft, Eddie Gonzalez, Lauren Iungerich


Starring: Sierra Capri, Ronni Hawk, Brett Gray, Jason Genao, Diego Tinoco, Jessica Marie Garcia, Jahking Guillory, Elle Paris Legaspi


Simple Plot:



On My Block, Co-created By Lauren Iungerich (creator Of Awkward) And Eddie Gonzalez And Jeremy Haft (all Eyez On Me, Empire), Is A Coming Of Age Comedy About Four Bright And Street-savvy Friends Navigating Their Way Through The Triumph, Pain And The Newness Of High-school Set In The Rough Inner City.


If you like what you see please remember to share Netflix New Releases on Facebook, Twitter or wherever you guys want it’s all appreciated.


Hope you guys have a great time on Netflix New Releases and enjoyed reading more about the On My Block. And yes please help me by promoting Netflix New Releases. 🙂


Thank You


On My Block



On My Block

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

https://www.netflixnewreleases.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Black_Mirror_Bandersnatch.jpg Black Mirror: Bandersnatch